Interested in furthering a legacy?
Join the ALSC Team
- A Desire to Create Great Architecture
- An Entrepreneurial Spirit
- A Positive Attitude
- A Commitment to Success
- A Motivation to Exceed Expectations
If this sounds like you, please give us a call. We’re always looking to attract talented, creative architects, interior designers and support staff to join the ALSC team. For details regarding current job openings at ALSC Architects, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
CURRENT OPENING - Project Designer:
We are seeking a Project Designer with exceptional design skills, the ability to work in our collaborative studio on a variety of project types and sizes and provide design leadership. If you are a great communicator with strong conceptual ideas and have a passion for design, you may be a good fit to join our team. Through research, observation, collaboration and storytelling, the Project Designer will help us continue to grow our successful practice.
The Project Designer will be responsible for:
- Engaging our clients through meetings and presentations.
- Developing programming, strategic planning, conceptual designs, space planning, design development and production.
- Leading and mentoring architectural design teams.
- Coordination with technical team.
- Participation in business development effort.
The ideal candidate would meet the following qualifications to be considered:
- 7-10 years professional experience including a proven track record of leading the design of large-scale projects such as K-12 and Higher Education facilities, commercial or mixed-use projects.
- Bachelor of Architecture/Master of Architecture. Architectural license is a plus.
- Must understand trends in large, shell / core architectural design.
- Possess a high level of visual and verbal communication skills and a high level of freehand and rendering skills.
- Have the ability to mentor team members/junior design staff, offer guidance and leadership.
- Excellent design and graphic skills, with the ability to conceptualize and design complex projects from pre-design through construction documents phases.
- Be capable of using 2D/3D software including AutoCAD, 3D Studio MAX, Sketch up, Photoshop, In Design and Illustrator. REVIT is a plus.
Please include work samples along with your resume and cover letter. ALSC Architects offers competitive salaries, benefit programs and profit sharing. Please send your PDF resume to email@example.com, with ‘Project Designer' in the subject line.