Interested in furthering a legacy?
Join the ALSC Team
- A Desire to Create Great Architecture
- An Entrepreneurial Spirit
- A Positive Attitude
- A Commitment to Success
- A Motivation to Exceed Expectations
If this sounds like you, please give us a call. We’re always looking to attract talented, creative architects, interior designers and support staff to join the ALSC team. For details regarding current job openings at ALSC Architects, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
CURRENT OPENINGS - Project Architects and Designers
We are seeking motivated Project Architects and Designers to work collaboratively in a team environment, performing design development and technical production of documents in Revit - through all phases of architecture. This role includes coordinating with the project team, clients, and regulatory agencies. Top candidates looking to join our fast-paced, mid-size office environment should be eager to learn quickly and exemplify leadership.
We are looking for candidates who excel at:
- Problem Solving
- Production methodology
- Sustainable design (LEED)
- Emerging computer technologies
- Prepares and modifies architectural documents, elevations, sections, details, etc. as directed by others utilizing Building Information Modeling (BIM).
- Develops solutions to technical and design problems following established standards.
- Incorporates Integrated Sustainable Design solutions into projects.
- With direction from the project designer or more senior design professionals, develops, modifies, and/or reviews drawings ensuring the incorporation of design intent.
- Translates planning concepts into comprehensible terms for clients, designers and project team members.
- Prepares 2D and 3D presentation/design drawings.
- Builds models for client/project team review.
- Performs product research; assists project designers and project architects with materials selection and system research.
- Assures ALSC document standards are met and archives documents appropriately.
- May assist team in construction administration document management.
- Takes personal responsibility for fostering a green workplace through sustainable work practices.
- Fosters a commitment to design excellence and client service.
- Basic hand and sketching skills.
- Proficiency in Revit and BIM required.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD/Architectural Desktop.
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Proficiency in 3D Modeling software such as 3D Studio Max.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Sketch Up graphic software preferred.
- Basic knowledge of architectural building systems.
- Basic knowledge of sustainability, integrated design and LEED guidelines.
- Ability to build physical models.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to effectively meet deadlines.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in architecture required.
- 0 to 4 years’ experience; or equivalent in appropriate education and experience required.
- LEED credential required within 12 months of employment.
Interested applicants should submit one complete PDF with a cover letter, resume, and up to a total of 5 pages of design examples no larger than 4MB. APPLICATIONS WITHOUT A PORTFOLIO/WORK SAMPLE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
E-Submit To: email@example.com
Mail to: ALSC Architects 203 N. Washington Ste. 400 Spokane WA 99201 Attn: Steve Walther, AIA
ALSC Architects is an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action Employer and is dedicated to providing employment and promotional opportunities based on individual merit. Qualified minorities, females, disabled individuals and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.